Perform a Reverse Phone Search On any Phone Number Instantly.Use Phone Search Engine Below to Reverse Search any Cell Phone Or Landline Phone Number Easily.

Reverse Cell Phone Number Search

Enter the Phone number you want to Search for in the box below:

- -
(Example:555-555-5555)
  • Enter 3 digits in the first box.
  • Enter next 3 digits in the second box.
  • Put the remaining 4 digits in the third box.
  • Then Click the Search Button to start Searching.











Monday, February 1, 2010

How Reverse Cell Phone Directory Helped me

Rushing in the door with my legs crossed, baby on my hip, groceries in one hand, and keys in the door. I so gotta pee, will I even make it to the bathroom? My cell phone is ringing and driving me crazy! I get through the door, throw my keys on the entry table...Straight to the kitchen I go with the groceries. My mobile phone stops by now. If that was not enough, my home phone is going off now. Forget the phone - I'm going to the bathroom...By that time, of course the phone has stopped. No Message, No Voicemail... so, who was so addiment to get a hold of me? If it was so important, I would think they would leave a message, but nope.

Of course I have Caller ID and do not recognize the phone number calling. It showed the same number on both phones. Very mind boggling. Whoever was calling did not leave a message on either my mobile phone or my home phone. It has to be someone I know since whoever it was, has both my numbers. So, I think, well, if it was so important, they will call back since they did not leave a message. I am a bit impatient so I thought I would just call that person back to see who it was.

Ring... Ring... Ring... NO ANSWER - NO VOICEMAIL!

Still a mystery - Who was so needing to talk with me?

I put my daughter down for a nap and start putting the groceries away. It's been an hour now ... my mind starts to wonder. Who the heck was that on my cell phone?

So, I call back once again... Ring... Ring... Ring... STILL NO ANSWER - STILL NO VOICEMAIL!

Ok, so what's going on? Who was it?

My husband works on the road and is always traveling. He is always calling me from another co-worker's mobile phone when his own mobile phone service doesn't register or is out of area. Something could be wrong. Thinking the worst!

But then, I think - Well, My parents were going to visit my aunt in another state, maybe they had car trouble. Maybe their mobile service is out of the area and had to borrow a phone. Are they sitting on the side of the road somewhere?

Ok, my mind is on overload now - my baby sister is pregnant and about to pop, due any day! She is always changing numbers on her cell phone due to solicitors calling. Maybe it was her going into labor and she can't get to her cell phone now due to her contractions. Could it have been her?

My cell phone rings - I jump to answer it! I look at the Caller ID - Who is it? Oh, it's just my friend, Anita. I tell Anita what was happening when she told me that I could look that number up by way of doing a reverse cell phone search or a reverse cell phone lookup on the computer. I told her that I did try calling information 1-411 to see who it was but they did not carry cell phone numbers to do a reverse cell phone search or have a cell phone directory. That is when she preceded to tell me that this was a new service on the computer. I said, oh, ok what’s the site? She gave it to me - I immediately hung up the phone with her, went to the computer, typed in the website, put in the number that was calling me -

And there it was!

The one that was calling me!

After doing the reverse cell phone lookup, the phone number was registered to a credit card company - My mind was then at ease! Just a solicitor trying to give me a credit card.

How on Earth did that credit card company have my cell phone number? But they did, so I am sure others have it as well. Knowing that one tip that I can do to save my sanity is a wonderful tool I intend to use quite often. Doing a reverse cell phone search and having a cell phone directory at my service can and will save my mind from worrying and wondering "what if?"!

1 comment:

  1. 7.Directory.
    GOT BORED BY SEARCHING FOR PHONE NUMBERS IN TELEPHONE DIRECTORY, NOW U DON’T WORRY FOR SEARCHING,WE MAKE YOUR JOB EASY FOR SEARCHING PHONE NUMBERS JUST click here AND LOGIN INTO OUR SITE AND ENJOY THE SEARCH

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Reverse Phone Search

Free Reverse Phone Search Online - Perform Reverse Phone Search For Free

Reverse Phone Search

 
Reverse Phone | Reverse Phone Search | Reverse Cell Phone Search | Reverse Landline Phone Search